Try Our Device For Yourself Before You Buy It.
QuickStart devices are the best in Arizona. Don’t believe us? Try it for yourself.
Try It Before You Buy It
No other provider carries our Interlock Device in the state of Arizona. If you have to live with an Ignition Interlock Device make sure it is easy to use & reliable. When making a selection on something that will be part of your daily way of living for the next several months it only makes sense to try it before it is installed in your vehicle.
At Quickstart ignition interlock we know that the ease of use alone will convince you to choose us as your interlock provider. We have a demo ignition interlock at each and every corporate location for the purpose of letting you the customer use it and make sure it is acceptable for installation. If you insist on shopping around see if the other interlock companies will let you inspect their device and try it out before it is installed. Remember you are the one who has to live with using this device each and every time you drive your vehicle. So please do your homework and make an informed decision.
Ease of Use
- Quick Breath sample technology minimizes the duration of blowing and analyzing the sample
- A small footprint (smaller than an I IPhone 6) makes the device easy to hold.
- Easy to read full text led display
- Works great in hot and cold weather environments: unlike some companies, you do not have to remove the device (to avoid malfunction) every time you exit your vehicle.
- Appointment reminder: Our interlock will display your upcoming appointment
- Mechanic code override allows you to rest comfortably when turning your keys over to the mechanic
- Lockout override capability. If your device goes into lockout mode quickstart can give you a code to unlock the device and allow you to get back on the road.
Our goal is to help assure you that your Ignition interlock device remains functional so you are not stranded.
- Technical support provided to you 24/7/365. When you call quickstart after normal business hours you will be able to speak directly with a live voice, not a voicemail box.
- PROACTIVE TECHNOLOGY FOR POSSIBLE MALFUNCTIONS. Don’t be stuck with a company that depends on reactive plans for device malfunction. In most cases, the quickstart ignition interlock system will give you a verbal notification before a critical malfunction occurs. Our system will notify you to call customer service and will provide you a four-digit identification number that allows us to diagnose the problem. Our device is proactive so we do not have to be reactive.
- A loudspeaker helps to ensure your ability to always hear the device.
- Redundant keys/buttons: if one button or key malfunctions the others will take their place.
- Works well in hot and cold weather environments: unlike some companies, you do not have to remove the device (to avoid malfunction) every time you exit your vehicle.
*Try Before You Buy leasing options are only valid in our corporate locations. Call to find out more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You are required to remit an “Install Verification” document, supplied to you at time of install, to MVD. You will not be credited for the time on the program until you supply the MVD with your install verification document. DON’T DELAY
No. The ignition interlock device is not capable of turning your vehicle off while you are driving. This would be extremely dangerous. The ignition interlock can only prevent you from starting your vehicle.
Yes. The Ignition interlock device will request “Running Tests” while the vehicle is running. Arizona allows 6 minutes for the test to be taken after the driver is prompted for a test. If you do not feel safe taking a breath test while driving you can pull off the road to a safe area and administer the breath test.
Some interlock companies might have their own policies or requirements. However, the state of Arizona does not currently have a mileage requirement. You are required to drive the vehicle to the ignition interlock provider for monitoring the device.
Eligibility for a 6 month deferments requires: The DUI citation was issued after January 1 2012, was a 1st time offense, was not an extreme DUI, there was not an accident or property damage associated with the DUI, completion of 16 hours of counseling, violations of the interlock program were not issued during the first 6 months of the program.
All of the interlock devices in the state of Arizona use fuel cell technology. Most foods will not register an alcohol reading. However, certain foods contain alcohol substrates, like sugar alcohol a low calorie sweetener. These readings are almost always too low to cause an issue. To insure there are no issues make sure you have a clean mouth cavity (absence of food in your mouth) before providing a breath sample.
No. You must wait until Motor Vehicle Division says you’re eligible. If you do put the device on early, the time will not count toward your program.
No. QuickStart Ignition Interlock simply needs a permission form to be filled out and signed by the registered owner.